Custom Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Rose gold

Monday, April 21, 2008

Carolina Bucci wrap bracelet ( I have this is silver...they're beautiful bracelets, a lot sparklier than pictured!)

Mauri Pioppo love necklace with sapphires, very cute little charm with an added tiny diamond sparkle

The classic Elsa Peretti Tiffany heart is always a popular design whatever gold it's in

Bing Bang locket - I love Bing Bang, they seem to be able to create modern and unusual jewellery which still has a vintage charm about it

Moritz Glik - how amazing is this ring? The plates that hold the rose gold chips are actually white sapphire...beautiful!

Manak channel set pink diamond ring - alovely bit of sparkle :)

4 comments :

Chic and Charming said...

All beautiful choices, I love rose gold.

WendyB said...

I love rose gold.

Francis Girard said...

all of this pink gold is so pretty - rose gold was very popular when i was about 17 and then it sort of went away, it seems its back one month before i turn 30 maybe i should hint to the boyfriend. xf

Hila said...

I have this beautiful rose gold vintage Chanel necklace which was a gift - it's my prized possession. I wish there was more rose gold around - I think it's more flattering to most people's complexions.

I, Bejeweled + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio